Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Schedule and undertake preventive maintenance on equipment’s, components, and installations in all GIS Testing laboratories.
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown and resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Record machine breakdown failure data to improve OEE, MTTR and MTBF.
- Ensure adherence to follow all safety and quality guidelines during the complete work.
- Ensure that equipment’s are in good working order to prevent disruption of activities and maintain critical spare parts as per machine breakdown history.
- Purchase & Installation of fresh components and fittings to maintain testing laboratory standard.
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the testing department.
- Keep record of all asset stock and supplies of equipment’s in test laboratory.
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- Supervise equipment installation works when new projects are undertaken.
- Schedule calibration of all test laboratory equipment’s as per required standards and verify results.
- Support testing team during FAT for customer handling activities.
- Handle one shift of GIS test laboratory as a supervisor with planning and execution to achieve revenue targets.
- Ensure recordkeeping and updating of all documentation related with maintenance, asset, calibration, department objectives, quality management etc.
- Train and authorize testing team for operation & usage of test equipment’s.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B. E. in Electrical Engineering. Typically, 4-7 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successfully demonstrating Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented in the job profile.
- English Language – Candidate must have professional written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills to communicate and interact effectively as a leader for the facility and assigned production area
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)– Knowledge of environmental health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Lean Manufacturing & TPM – Advanced knowledge of lean principles and techniques for optimizing processes and eliminating waste.
- Sound Knowledge GIS Testing process and test equipment operations and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of High voltage test equipment, SF6 handling equipment, CB analyzers etc.
- Experience in understanding and managing lest laboratory standard needs.
- Knowledge of quality management, electrical and general safety.
- Knowledge of Total productive maintenance.
- English fluency in business Communication with stakeholders
- Pronounced Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
- Proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
- Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
- Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
- Time management and Prioritization Skills
- Understanding the importance of techno-commercial aspects
- Readiness to dig deep into techno-commercial topics.
- Focus on Data Quality
- We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of
over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.
We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens
are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination
and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time