Service Engineer 282992
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a talented MR Customer Service Engineer for our Oxfordshire site. This is a full-time role that comes with a favourable salary and some excellent benefits.
In this MR Customer Service Engineer role, you will deliver escalated technical and remote support to the worldwide Siemens organisation and original equipment manufacturers.
There is some flexibility to work from home in this role.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Support the world service organisation
- Identify and report issues within Product Support, Service Delivery & R&D
- Actively engage, network, and support MR Engineers
- Resolve site issues and magnet-reported issues
- Escalate known hot site/previous hot site issues to CS management group accordingly
To apply, you should have experience in providing technical support for medical devices within the healthcare industry or ideally of working with imaging diagnostic equipment and be qualified within electrical or mechanical engineering with sound knowledge in both areas.
You will also need:
- Experience in troubleshooting and identifying issues with both electrical and mechanical components
- To be able to demonstrate safe and competent working in the field, and PPE use
- A background in troubleshooting issues and data analysis
- Customer focus, fast learning, cultural sensitivity, and data-driven
For full details and to apply for this MR Customer Service Engineer job in Oxfordshire, please get in touch today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time