Then come and join our global team as Global Head (f/m/d) of MR Product Line Efficiency Solutions to provide product and market intelligence to the company with the clear objective of increasing profitable growth and market share as well as expanding our market and innovation leader position.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead the Product Line Efficiency Solutions within the Magnetic Resonance Business Line (1.5 Tesla segment) with a highly motivated, diverse team of solution owners and project managers based in Germany and China
- You will understand and capture customer/market requirements of our core 1.5 Tesla segment and translate them into product requirements
- You will develop and maintain a product line strategy (1, 3, 5 year plan & roadmap) covering Product Lifecycle Management, market & technology trends incl. sponsoring of 3rd party partnering strategy together with Product and Portfolio Management
- You will develop and implement the business plans per product line
- You will be responsible for Budget planning & project execution, for delivering a strategic plan & achieving business targets incl. strategic continuous cost down measures
- You will ensure alignment across product lines concerning market/positioning overlaps of all portfolio segments
- You will evaluate acceptance by customers (incl. product reliability) of existing/new products and maintain an optimal level of customer satisfaction
- You will maintain customer orientation by building-up relationships with key customers of your product segment
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/magnetic-resonance-imaging.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have deep understanding of the medical devices industry and market as well as profound knowledge of diagnostic imaging products and systems applications
- You can demonstrate many years of professional experience in Product Lifecycle Management / Research & Development or Marketing & Sales
- Your domain expertise is in the area of Magnetic Resonance
- International work experience, ideally in a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences are aspects that define you
- You have experience in leading diverse teams
Your attributes and skills:
- You work in an international environment and are therefore business-fluent English; German languages skills are welcome
- With your Strong entrepreneurial thinking and an outstanding business acumen, you are able to provide successful solutions
- You have excellent analytical and results-oriented thinking that enables you to structure complex situations
- With your collaborative and influencing skills, you are able to build up strong and reliable business relationships with various stakeholders, talented communicator, ability to handle conflicts appropriately
- You have Strong customer value orientation and translate customer needs to Business solutions
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Somya Shetty.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time