Mode of Employment: Limited; 16-20h/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
- You will help to further develop the corporate Open Innovation / Intrapreneurship Program
- You help to further anchor our global Siemens Innovation Ecosystem with internal and external partner programs with customer success management (CSM), communication and support of community formats
- You help to identify and facilitate various Open Innovation methods, gain insights into technology and innovation management
- You support Open Innovation / Intrapreneurship initiatives such as Challenges, Campaigns, Articles, Events, etc.
- You support to organize and conduct innovation community webcasts to engage, inform and educate Siemens employees from all over the world
- You will work in a highly motivated startup-like team in an agile working mode with diverse responsibilities (project management, customer success management, presentations, content creation) and flexible working hours
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are currently enrolled in Bachelor/Master in the following disciplines: Innovation Management, Technology Management, Communication, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship or other.
- You have solid Microsoft-Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel etc.) and interest in HTML/website development
- You are open minded with visionary mindset, a hands-on mentality and enthusiasm to create
- Your language skills in English and German are fluent
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time