As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Siemens Limited India is seeking a responsible, professional, and self-motivated individual to fill this position in the Engineering Standards group for the NXOpen tool development.
Primary responsibility involves building, maintaining and updating Knowledge based Engineering tools developed in NX for enabling Standardization in the product development process.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow Agile method in building user friendly custom plug-in’s/tools in NX (to be used by R&D Engineers)
- Interface with global Engineering Standards team to gather the requirements of the NXOpen tools/custom features and publish the specifications
- Apply software development lifecycle process for the analysis, design, implementation, testing and validation for building the application
- Clean coding skills with proper handling of NX in-built features
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Engineering / Science undergraduate degree with good exposure to NX for CAD
- Minimum 5+ years as a professional software development experience
- Solid understanding & experience of latest custom feature capability in NXOpen
- Software configuration management using GiT
- Testing methods and technique to ensure defect free tools
- Exposure to Turbomachinery design and development is a plus
- Software: NX for Geometry/CAD
- Programming Language: C# / Python / C++
- S/w config management: GiT (or other tools)
- Critical thinking is a must
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English, including good presentation skills
- Independent contributor who takes initiative
- Focused on the purpose and committed to delivering minimum viable product in a timely fashion
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow the Agile methodology
- Promotes a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected and valued
- Acts as an owner of our company, with a passion to win and deliver exceptional results through continuous improvement
- Collaboration skills in order to work within a global team
- Exciting opportunity to shape the future landscape of Power Generation
- Working in a diverse team with experts from different scientific/engineering disciplines
- Focus on well-being and work-life balance
- International travel and multi-cultural working environment
- Supportive and collaborative team members
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time