Job title: Mobile Test Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Collaborate closely with other team members
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
What else do I need to know?
Knowledge and Experience
We are looking for a Test engineer with 3-5 years of hands-on experience in mobile application testing (Android/iOS), responsible for designing and executing software tests.
The ideal candidate is expected to have good knowledge in testing concepts, Android SDK or iOS SDK.
- Understanding of mobile app testing techniques/tools.
- Good Knowledge of ADB commands.
- Knowledge on capturing and diagnosing logs for app crashes.
- Experience on mobile testing using physical devices/Simulators/Emulators.
- Mobile UI/UX testing with reference to standards of iOS/Android guidelines.
- Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
- Support development in Bug reproduction.
- Experience working in agile-based projects.
Good to have skills:
· Experience on Automation framework - AppiumWe are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time