Digital Transformation Analyst (m/f/d)
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
The responsibility of the IT FIN Hub is to support cross-functional topics for the IT FIN Organization together with the execution of horizontal activities for defined services and projects; having a strong focus in the optimal support of the potential Carve-in / Carve-out to be executed in Siemens IT
The incumbent will support the IT Global and Regional teams in terms of Merge & Adquisition, as well as for the IT Finance management. The role will suit an enthusiastic individual seeking a permanent opportunity within a large global organization.IT FIN Subject Matter Expert (M&A Specialist) you will:
- Be the commercial responsible for the set up of the Transitional Service agreements of this asgined M&A and coordinate the respective contract changes
- Preparation and execution of the recovery of the related costs, to the recipient AREs in a very close alignment with the recipient organization
- Commercial handing of the related project costs in SAP
- Preparation of the relevant reporting, in close alligment with CF MAP etc.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Being able to negotiate in English (high level is mandatory).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (specially Excel; Access)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Finance.
- Technical knowledge in BI tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc. is strongly recommended. As well as interest in new technologies and AI solutions.
- SQL knowledge is welcome.
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies is welcome.
- Deep SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module).
- Experience in Accounting and Controlling (1-3 years).
- Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
- Passionate about changes and challenges.
- Willingness about working in a multinational environment.
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment. Also, access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, LinkedIn Learning).#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Therefore we strongly encourage and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time