With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our GTE team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
• We are looking for Fresher intern candidate in Manual and Automation testing(Python and VB Script)
• Implement and develop automated test practices for both Siemens software and hardware
• Integrate the test suites into the test management system
• Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation by applying the latest techniques in test automation
• Knowledge about Software Engineering Tools and processes
• Configuration management tools (e.g. TFS,Clear case)
• Knowledge on Database is a Plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations
in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In
return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities,
countries - and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:  www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time