Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a SCM Operations Data Specialist
Reporting lines and location:
The SCM Operations Data Specialist will report to SCM Data Analytics Head for the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area of Siemens Healthineers. The position can be based at our headquarter offices in Tarrytown, New York or 100% remote office to well qualified internal applicants local to the US East Coast.
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SCM Operations Data Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Define and catalog data sets: Activities include creating and maintaining information for responsible SCM data assets
- Create processes and procedures to improve data quality: Supports SCM function for complete material master creation from global master data to operational master data parameters maintenance and data quality / process adherence
- Identifies SCM operational master data issues and looks for opportunities to drive data-driven SCM data processes
- Supports MDM projects; drives successful data migration tasks; reviews, analyzes and implements data for load/ update into SAP. Supports alignment of data process compliance and security of the data with IT.
workflows and communications: Maintains relationships and
collaborates with supply chain functional departments to ensure
operational master data settings are supports SCM strategy and drives data
Data Strategy: Supports and contributes to the data strategy for all existing and new systems/ applications
Sets Include: Operational product/ process master data, includes
foundational data about raw materials, semi-finished and saleable/
finished goods materials, process parameters such as lead times needed to
operate the supply chain
Is the SCM Master Data SME (Subject Matter Expert), the first level of contact for items related to SCM operational master data elements.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Understanding of manufacturing planning and control, MRP and materials flow in SAP environment
- Extensive experience with analyzing processes, understanding functional roles and supports solutions for solving complex business problems
- Working experience with SAP, master data and analytical databases
- Strong communication, and presentation skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BA with a concentration in Business, Supply Chain/Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Data Science or related degree required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain operations (Manufacturing/ Logistics), with deep professional know-how and experience in material master data
- Proficiency in report generation with use of Excel and BI applications
- Knowledge of IT systems, ERPs (SAP) data structure, material master understanding and business process data points.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) tools for data analytics and visualization such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, etc would be a plus
- Willing to travel up to 10-20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.