Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
We make real what matters!
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on Windows platforms considering the security aspects of the system. (Implementing secure configurations for web servers, application servers, database servers and operating systems)
• Analyze requirements and functional specification and design and develop software for system integration platforms
• Configure web servers, application servers and operating systems to address security requirements
• Design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
• Analyze and fix problems reported by Verification and Validation (V&V) department
• Build Technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
Use your skills to move the world forward
• BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science with specialization in IT security, MCA with specialization in IT security
• Having 5-8 years’ experience in scripting PowerShell
• Good knowledge of Windows security features such as group policies, access control mechanisms and windows security event log
• Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP ,PKI and certificate-based authentication
• Experience in hardening internet facing Windows 2016 servers and web servers
• Worked in Six Sigma and/or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
• Good knowledge of security benchmarks such as CIS benchmarks and Microsoft security baselines
• Experience in Information security topics such as remote access, malware prevention system, Snort IDS/IPS ,Nessus scanning tool
• Knowledge of MS SQL 2008 R2 server
• Experience in using build tools such as GIT, Jenkins etc
• Experience to CI/CD tools, code analysis and test automation
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time