Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers is seeking a leader that will be responsible for recruiting and developing a highly engaged team responsible for deploying field service resources to support customer reactive and planned service activities while maintaining a high level of customer and employee satisfaction.
The Head of Materials Management and Smart Remote Services US requires a strong customer and employee focused leader who has a proven track record in anticipating customer and organizational needs within our dynamic marketplace. This role will report directly into the Head of Service Operations US.
The selected leader must have the ability to inspire and motivate others while strengthening team dynamics through employee focus and engagement. Candidate will serve as a cross functional partner with Customer Service Material Logistics (CSML), Field Service, Customer Care Center (CCC), IT, RSC, Service Business Management and Finance teams as we strive to innovate and operationalize our service offerings.
Candidate must be able to develop and enhance team competencies within assigned areas, ensure compliance to all Siemens Healthineers policies and procedures, lead team in adapting to changing business needs, and make timely decisions with little direction. Candidate must also demonstrate the ability to sort through and analyze complex issues while leveraging appropriate resources to drive resolution throughout the Siemens Service Organization
- Ownership and accountability for overall Material Logistics activities representing CS Leadership for the US.
- Material Logistics oversight includes part escalations, allocation of inventory, procurement of tools, physical inventory, calibration process for tools to meet quality requirements.
- Ownership and accountability to support the establishment of connectivity for all Invivo systems enabling Smart Remote Services for the US.
- Customer focused approach which will maximize the operational needs for key stakeholder to deliver upon customer commitments.
- Evaluates effectiveness of processes with a focus upon continuous improvement to deliver the desired outcome.
· Represents Service Leadership to define technical and operation feasibility including effort estimates to guide prioritization of business needs and strategic direction.
· Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the desired Customer experience end-to-end.
· Develop and maintain departmental KPI’s and lead cross departmental project teams.
· Determine operational strategies by conducting needs assessments based off voice of the customer, quality audits, performance reviews, and capacity planning.
Adhere to departmental budget/cost-revenue management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, Experience, and Attributes
- Degree in Health Science, Engineering and/or Business Administration (Master’s Degree preferred) or at least 10 years of successful experience in a directly related field.
- Strong leadership skills to recruit, develop and drive a highly engaged team.
- The ability to drive people, process, and technology initiatives that optimize the Customer experience end-to-end.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build strong inter-personal relationships with peers and other key stakeholders.
- Ability to drive accountability and ownership within a matrix environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to approach problems as opportunities
- Self-starter, self-motivated, high level of initiative within a fast-paced, constantly evolving matrixed organization.
- Ability to interact at all levels up to and including Senior Executives.
- Strong documentation skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit (Owner)
JOB LOCATION: Cary, NC (Not Remote)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.