Do you like developing product development and marketing positioning, matching customer needs, and help them along the way to success? If you are passionate about studying market trends and identifying latest and most innovative opportunities to support the business and you feel at ease building long positive relationships with clients and like collaborating in a fast-paced team, we have a great opportunity for you as a Product Manager of Automation Controllers within our Siemens Digital Industries Division based in Milan. Write your future with us!
- Develop the Italian product strategy and be responsible for a long-term roadmap for the product lifecycle, which ensures the commercial success into the region, in agreement with HQ directives.
- Determine the domestic market strategy observing constantly relevant markets indications: competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards, regulations within target markets.
- Support sales specialists and sales representatives defining and implementing guidelines, goals and initiatives to stimulate the sales growth of the product of its own responsibility. Identify and follow-up strategic business opportunities in coordination with the sales force.
- Gather customer and market requirements for product enhancements. Use this information to help engineering and test teams in HQ for product development. Develop use cases and customer references, useful to expand the product penetration.
- Plan sales price development. Define and implement the action plan to achieve the business targets.
- Develop competitive analysis and formulation of competitive strategies for all new and existing products. Prepares a periodic review for each product along with an annual report that is used as a basis for the product plan.
- Plan and redact product promotion and new features introductions, including sales and technical trainings. Also responsible for product marketing promotion plans including trade shows, product literature plan, product training plan and product distribution plan to achieve business objectives. Responsible for coordination with Sales, Marketing, Technical Support and other groups as appropriate to implement the plans.
- Provide commercial support for post-sale product issues, including those involving quality, delivery, or pricing.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Automation, IT/Software, Electronics Engineering or Superior Technical Diploma
- At least 2 years of experience with Programmable Automation environment products
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Available for frequent short business trips on national and sometimes also international level.
- Automation industry knowledge, with control system background
- Passionate about digital technologies applied to manufacturing world
- Experience with HMI is a plus
- Attitude for customer relationship management and ability to collaborate effectively with various functional groups and peer business units.
- Proven communication and presentation skills and influencing capabilities, efficient in Microsoft Office products, and an ability to work with a geographically dispersed team to achieve position objectives.
- Experience in marketing activities is a plus
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time