Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Infrastructure Tooling Business Analyst (f/m/d) to drive further digitalization at Siemens Healthineers.
This is a global position as part of the Global Digital Workflows team with focus on the automation of current IT Services. You will have colleagues mainly located in India and Germany.
Please upload your application documents in English.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the automation of infrastructure service within our Service Request Management System ServiceNow (e.g., requesting, changing, deleting a Mailbox)
- You take over the analysis of the requirements of business and IT service owners
- You are responsible for Requirement Engineering and Solution Designing to ensure secure, efficiently, and maintainable solutions within existing Tooling landscape (e.g., ServiceNow, M365, Azure)
- As we are a quality regulated company your solution designs need to be compliant to Siemens Healthineers quality, security, and data protection regulations. All necessary measure is driven by you
- You coordinate internal and external development resources to ensure the timely delivery of tested solutions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in computer science or comparable
- You have many years of experience in the field of service request management (e.g., ServiceNow) and in particular in the design of complex workflows and integrations for service automation
- You have in-depth experience in the use of agile methods such as Agile / Scrum
- You have very good knowledge of common IT processes (e.g., ITIL Framework) to support us as part of an IT service management organization
- You have a strong infrastructure background, and you understand the underlying technologies
Your attributes and skills:
- You are characterized by self-motivation and a high-performance standard. That's why you like to take the initiative and advance topics confidently and independently
- You are able to develop and present solution concepts and decision templates from an economic point of view and to obtain decisions
- With your high level of social competence and teamwork, you can interact with stakeholders on an equal footing, build a trusting relationship and manage commitments
- With flow charts and big pictures, you are able to get an alignment with your stakeholder (requestor, backend service responsible)
- We learn passionately − Just like us, you have the competence and take responsibility to question our processes and continuously improve them in the interest of the customer
- Due to your very good presentation and moderation skills, you can present complex facts in an understandable way
- Your ability to conduct business conversations in English forms the basis for efficient communication with colleagues
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.L.U. dARE, Getafe, SPA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time