Digital Deployment Specialist – Smart Buildings/Automation – Level II - SOUTHWEST ZONE
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
This position is responsible for quality control and the overall accuracy and completeness of all required digital project deliverables (Digital Deployment Package), and deployment of assigned projects that are managed through the Global or National Operations Center. You will assemble the customer solution off-site and ensure the Digital Deployment Package is complete, follows customer and Siemens standards before turnover to the field execution team. You will document completeness and perform remote support for panel and controller level equipment.
- Gather all documents required to enable a functioning system, including product licensing, firmware, customer and/or national standards, panel, and controller level databases
- Provide all required technical files for third party system integrations
- Provide required testing protocol for all system components
- Load programs to enable a functioning system including product licenses, firmware updates, panel programming, graphics, setting IP addresses, setting jumpers on all hardware, and properly applying labels to all materials
- Test hardware loaded with software to ensure expected results, including I/O level testing, alarm messaging functioning as expected, and all third-party systems integrations
- Perform Quality Assurance on the deployment package and turns over solution to field technical resources, turn over materials to project manager to get materials to jobsite
- Ensure that end-user standards and requirements are adhered to and that all project deliverables are accounted for and reflect customer, Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)and national standards
- Update cloud-based project site with testing results and technical documents as required
- Receive and track work via workflow management software as required
- Provides remote support for local field technicians if issues are found with DDP panel and controller level logic when remote connectivity is available
- Act as a technical resource to all engineering and field resources
- Manage customer specific site database in proprietary software; creates and distributes applicable portions of programming for field execution staff
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree in Electronics, Computer Science or other related technical field preferred
- Successful industry experience in an area of responsibility and successful demonstration of principle duties and responsibilities as presented above, 3+ years preferred
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, construction methods, Internet of Things, API integrations
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
This job could be based in Lakewood, Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Lakewood, Colorado is 62k- 84k.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.