Siemens Financial Services Inc. Commercial Finance Americas is seeking a highly motivated and detail orientated Team Lead Customer Service and Cash Operations. You will maintain customer satisfaction, problem solver and will lead the cash posting and customer service teams.
- Collaborate with internal departments to identify and resolve (Cassiopae) system issues and improve process flow through Customer Service.
- Assist with creating and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure the accurate posting and safeguarding of cash receivables. Continually supervise and assess the adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Verifying UCCs are current; file UCC continuations for UCCs due to expire. Also responsible for filing UCC1s and Amendments for Transfer of Interests, assignments for purchases and filing Terminations for Lien Releases on Disposed Contracts.
- Apply for new or duplicate titles, or release existing titles, by gathering and reviewing documentation, new regulations and processing requirements for applicable state, and resolving most cost-effective and efficient means to acquire title within prescribed timeframe. Fill out vital documents and acquire appropriate signatures. Contact appropriate state or title service provider to facilitate transaction.
- Manage contract documentation offsite storage
- Maintain detailed cash summary logs and reports to be shared with management
- Interact with the bank to resolve any bank account related inquiries and issues.
- Get along with Customers to reconcile payments
- Develop strong working relationships with other operational fields, including Accounting, Operations and Portfolio.
- Assist with crafting and maintaining policies and procedures to ensure the accurate posting and safeguarding of cash receivables. Continually supervise and assess the adherence to internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Prepare and process manual ACH direct debit pulls for one-time requests submitted by the portfolio teams.
For a Team Lead – Customer Service and Cash Application you will need 5 years of customer service and/or customer-oriented documentation experience, preferably in the leasing industry, with regular direct contact with customer.
For a Senior Team Lead – Customer Service and Cash Application you will need 8 years of customer service and/or customer-oriented documentation experience, preferably in the leasing industry, with regular direct contact with customer.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize daily activities independently within parameters designated by manager.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in an independent, effective manner
- Experience and knowledge of lease or loan documentation.
- Be able to prepare documentation for contact amendments on Restructures, Transfers of Interest, and other mid-term events.
- Experience in filing UCC continuations, amendments, and terminations
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.