We are looking for a project management professional, who can collaboratively plan and drive the development and delivery of industrial IoT projects, as well as manage digital product rollouts. You will be working with a cross-functional team with data engineer/scientists, UXUI designer / Automation/IoT Engineers, Connectivity/Network Engineers to develop edge/IoT solutions.
· Set deadlines and manage timeline progress for each project or product rollout under charge
· Plan and execute project reviews with management
· Plan and execute agile scrum events, such as sprint planning, review, and retrospectives, to realize the delivery of software solutions.
· Lead partner evaluation and selection for delivering IoT projects
· Ensure development team, technicians or vendors deliver required work in a timely manner, and that the project deliverables are generated and documented in the required quality and depth
· Execute the Siemens product lifecycle management (PLM) process, in collaboration with the development team, the portfolio management team in HQ and regional management, ensuring the timely achievement of PLM milestones, towards the smooth rollout of product releases into the market
· Prepare operations manuals, documents including training clients on product usage
· Ensure stakeholder requirements or feedback, project issues are reported, suitably escalated, documented, and resolved
· Participate in software QA processes including UAT, with the development team to validate functionality, performance, and robustness of software, prior to production release
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, data/knowledge engineering, IT, Information Systems or relevant field
· Experience (1 - 3 years) in technical project management of software development projects
· Knowledge of software delivery lifecycle (SDLC) in an agile environment and an understanding of working in a DevOps setup
· Experience in road mapping software product development, testing and rollouts
· Exposure to and/or broad knowledge of product lifecycle management (PLM) processes
· Strong experience of working and collaborating in diverse, cross-functional and virtual teams with cross-functional team, to deliver robust applications.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA / Confluence etc.
· Experience of working in an agile software development setting
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Strong Organizational skills & meticulous
- Excellent skills with strong time management, multi-tasking
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, influxDB), web servers is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time