Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
Siemens are recruiting a Head of Sales to join a growing team focused on the very exciting electric vehicle charging infrastructure sector.
We are on the cusp of a revolution in the mobility of people and goods. Siemens has established a leading position within this growing market offering end-to-end solutions for the mobility requirements of today and tomorrow.
Significant investment in electric vehicle charging infrastructure will be delivered in the coming years across the British & Irish regions to support the move to low carbon transport at scale. This market is really gaining momentum.
Siemens recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
With our fantastic remote working policy, a location across the UK is flexible
Future thinker? Read on
This is a fantastic role for an outstanding sales leader, with the ability to grow business volumes whilst building and developing relationships with our key customers and contracts within the eMobility infrastructure arena: Charge Point Operators, Fleet Operators, Distributers, M&E Consultants, Vertical Markets, End Users and related decision makers & influencers. The role will include extensive travel to customer locations across Great Britain & Ireland.
- Drive and monitor the achievement of the agreed sales and growth targets of the sales team and territory in line with the country strategy
- Be a proven sales leader, who can develop our footprint within the market, whilst guiding and delivering increased volumes of sales
- Lead by example to motivate and encourage the team and generate a consistently outstanding customer experience!
- Establish and intensify business relationships with decision-makers and influencers at all management levels
- Recruit and retain top talent ensuring succession planning and performance management as required
- Drive and use a systematic data driven sales management process ensuring consistent CRM stewardship throughout
- Drive development of robust Customer Account Plans to maximize our share of wallet
- Prepare required sales concepts, arguments, and sales documents for the various target groups
- Be responsible for the sales process and approvals as required
- Be a champion local promotion of new portfolio ensuring development of sales competences as required to deliver growth ambitions
- Be an expert in EV charging technologies and associated infrastructure
- Will have a proven track record of sales in the eMobility market
- You will source and close sales opportunities to achieve and exceed proposed sales targets
We are looking for super minds, not superheroes.
- You will be able to operate in a culture where ownership and a growth mindset is actively encouraged, as is continuous improvement.
- You will open new channels to the market for Siemens, and have a strong connection with key influencers
- You will contribute to the go to market preparation and delivery of today’s and tomorrow’s products, solutions and services.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components, and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time