Siemens Healthineers IT is seeking a highly motivated Agile Project Manager (APM) with three or more years of hands-on experience with Agile System Development methodologies and performing project management activities to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in project planning with a motivated and entrepreneurial team and engage with a wide range of stakeholders within Siemens Healthineers.
The APM will be expected to use a good level of knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit enterprise-level projects and with the appropriate level of planning and provide the right balance of agility and predictability.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Develop project schedules, product roadmaps, and implementation plans
- Perform project planning activities and Monitor the project from initiation through delivery to meet goals within the expected timelines.
- Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment.
- Assist in the documentation of system requirements, user stories/epics
- Gather and present metrics regarding project status to upper management
- Develops and maintains contents/documentation in compliance with established standards. This includes presentations and documentations related to Quality, resources, communications and risks.
- Develops and maintains the overall work effort documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / computer science discipline or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite including Project Management tools, MS Project, AzDo ….
- Proven track record of successfully implementing IT projects using Agile methodologies Project Manager managing projects in a high-tech development environment with cross-function teams
- Experience organizing meetings, maintaining project plans, budgets and status reports; providing feedback on standards and approaches to the work.
- Knowledge of Agile and other structured methodologies (i.e., Scrum, Waterfall, etc) and demonstrate understanding of ITIL Framework Governance and guidelines
- Demonstrated experience using analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work
- Experience with end-user change management strategy and execution
- Strong risks and business impact analysis and reporting skills
- Demonstrated strength in problem definition and resolution
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time