Company: Siemens SISW
Job Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Job Reference #: 283299
Job Location: Marlborough, MA
Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc., Electronics Board Systems Division, is looking for an experienced professional with a blend of product marketing, marketing programs, and marketing communication skills to fill an essential role for our division marketing team. With Siemens recent acquisition of Supplyframe, the leader in Design-to-Source intelligence solutions, the Senior Marketing Manager role will help drive the success of a critical initiative bridging the development value chain from the supply to design and into manufacturing. The successful candidate will lead the development of marketing messaging, collateral, and programs to drive thought leadership, awareness and support GTM success of this highly visible, cross-company initiative. Although this role is an individual contributor, it requires a growth mindset, including team leadership skills, to lead programs and instill cross-team collaboration.
- Lead the creation of foundational marketing and sales assets such as messaging frameworks and solution assets
- Develop and maintain strong feedback loops between Sales, Field Enablement, and Marketing to ensure quality collateral and messaging is delivered
- Develop outbound programs including thought leadership programs, market awareness, and, ultimately, demand generation content in support of GTM activities
- Identify opportunities to develop and improve content through quantitative analysis and the development of frameworks that map content needs to the buyer/seller journey
- Test messaging and pilot new content frameworks with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Product Strategy, and Marketing
- Seek opportunities for industry-relevant conferences and speaking opportunities to deliver critical messaging
- Work with corporate and divisional marketing teams to ensure messaging is current on digital websites
- Work with marketing communications to develop a rolling thunder communication plan for relevant editorial placements, blogs, and more.
- Support content creation for corporate events, including our annual customer conferences and sales kickoff
- Ensure availability and access of marketing collateral and assets within field asset management platform (Highspot) to ensure content is up-to-date, on message, and on-brand
- Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university or college, preference toward a BSc in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in product and technical marketing at an engineering software solutions company, preference toward expertise in electronics development, PCB design, or EDA with awareness of the entire product development process, including supply chain, design, and manufacturing
- Understanding of product development ecosystems and SaaS/Cloud business models
- Proven track record of marketing success at comparable roles, including program management, communications, and digital marketing
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and can operate independently to build and implement new programs and initiatives.
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, including the ability to present at conferences to various organization levels (executives, managers, and other team members)
- Experience owning and building cross-functional marketing programs.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and knack for keeping things well organized.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.