Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Commercial Officer based in Cairo, Egypt.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will manage A/P invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & employees expenses/advances settlements & Posting all intercompany invoices in a timely and efficient manner & cash box handling and respective settlements and controlling.
- You will be responsible for A/P module, weekly payment plan, take part on the monthly closing activities for all affiliated companies as well as reporting requirements, follow up activities for all transactions under processing.
- You will drive A/P module (3rd party, employees, affiliated companies, and cash box)
- You will steer and involved with DX FI team and accounting team.
- You will be the point of contact for all 3rd party suppliers, Siemens employees and accounting team.
- You will provide support to DX FI team and accounting team and all contacts within your area of responsibility.
- You will work with FI DX team and accounting team in Siemens Healthcare Co.
- You will ensure consistency with Siemens process in place and guidelines.
- You will create a very positive spirit and communications with all stakeholders for a healthy environment for quality outputs and smooth workflow.
- You will develop all activities and controls over your area of responsibility.
- You will align with DX FI team and accounting.
- You will achieve Siemens shared targets in compliant manner.
- You will follow Siemens processes and guidelines in all aspects.
- You will coach with us FI team.
- You will support all DX team members and to be extended to other team if needed.
- You will be the point of contact for DX employees, DX FI team, accounting team and 3rd party suppliers and affiliated companies.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2/3 years of experience in A/P, expenses settlements and cash box management.
- Good understanding of accounting standards and ERP system.
- Experience using ERP & Excel, PowerPoint, outlook and office applications.
- Strong level of English communication
Your attributes and skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive and focus for results
- Strong analytical skills and effective controls.
- Good level of adaptation, organizing and prioritizing the assigned tasks.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time