At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmindsAre you ready to be part of a journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our Corporate Financial Accounting & Reporting team as an Associate Accounting Manager with responsibility for central accounting project activities within Digital Industry Software.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.What role will you play?
- With a passion for technology, you will be supporting the deployment of our SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) and other finance and reporting tools in the GL area.
- You will have an opportunity to drive methods and procedures to improve the accounting function as well as leading special financial analysis projects.
- You will be a member of a team that provides expert technical accounting support.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
· Degree in Accounting or Finance with 5+ years of relevant General Accounting experience. Qualified accountant preferred (ex. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA).
- Advanced accounting knowledge and strong analytical skills with an attention to details.
- Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for cutting edge tools and technology.
- Excellent communication skills, decision making, change orientation, initiative, self-determination and strategic judgment
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management throughout the business.
- Proficient with SAP and Microsoft Excel
This role will be based in Plano, TX, USA or Wilsonville, OR, USA where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We, at Siemens Digital Industry Software, enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design. Find out more about us here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.