Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
- Support digitalization initiatives and improvements in accounting processes and procedures and implement global initiatives
- Support execution of internal controls in operations and implementations of measures to remediate deficiencies
- Drive and support process harmonization across countries / zones
- In charge of process handbook, conduct regular review and updates
- Identify areas of improvements and develop implementation strategy
- Coordination of internals controls requirement with relevant control performers and internal control managers
- Ensure compliance with global policies and procedures
- Contribute to inter-teams collaboration and communication, high performance culture
- Extend guidance and supervision to junior accounting team members
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any professional accounting qualification
- You have at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Working experience in Siemens with exposure to business requirements
- Good accounting background and knowledge on various accounting and business related processes
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong team player , independent and embrace high performance culture and SHS principles
- You takes initiatives, accountability and responsibility for own work as well as collaborating with others
- Highly motivated, results driven, energetic and capable of multi tasking in a dynamic growing organization
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies : Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias , employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes .
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time