Finance Head SI EA LC MX
Location: Mexico, City - Querétaro
RC-MX SI EA FIN
We are looking for a FIN Head of EA for Mexico and Center America, together with the EA MX Head in Mexico Your mission is to implement and drive the implementation of the growth strategy in LC Mexico for the assigned SI EA business and fulfill financial targets and responsibilities, conduct operational and strategic decisions and drive people development.
The Head of Finance for the SI EA MX is responsible for the full P&L ($0.2 B) and all finance related activities, risk management and accuracy of books & records.
The Head of Finance has 7 direct reports and leads an overall organization of 40 professionals engaged in financial planning & analysis, factory controlling, contract administration, commercial project management and procurement. Also included in scope of responsibility are 2 Production sites in Queretaro (Balvanera and Marques) and one assembly workshop in Mexico City
Your Tasks and responsibilities
• Implementation of Strategies: develop and drive business models and strategies, including internal digitalization initiatives and automation projects in Finance
• Drive business results by pro-actively identifying opportunities for business process and finance improvements and ensuring timely execution. Drive continuous improvement in processes and high reliability in all delivery KPIs.
• Serve as close Advisor and Business Partner to SI EA functional responsible in HQ and SI FIN Head in LC MX to all questions related to financial performance, financial risk management, and compliant business operations while executing the EA business strategy. Timely address/escalate concerns and risks
• Coordinate and ensure accurate and timely completion of all accounting, financial statements and reporting, and other finance-related operations in line with quality standards and within internal and external requirements. Ensure accurate financial reflection within the financial statements, effective internal Controlling system and SOA testing
• Serve as key contributor in the Business Performance management process by providing financial transparency on business activities, insightful analyses and targets, predictions, or models on future business development, Including the factories operational performance.
• Drive and support of FX Hedging decisions in cooperation with the local Accounting and CF Team and good Understanding of local Tax relevant guidelines, steering the business accordingly to fulfill the requirements
• Facilitate the smooth operation in the factories & workshops in the country, contribute to definition and set up of value chain that ensures competitiveness and use cross-country synergies where relevant
• Ensure a compliant business behavior and serve as a Role Model for the finance community and beyond by living and promoting ownership culture and entrepreneurship.
• Lead, motivate, coach and develop team of financial professionals to deliver business results and drive employee productivity and engagement.
• Build and maintain trustful relationships with key stakeholders in the worldwide matrix organization. Strong cooperation with Entrepreneurs in USA, local Mexican HQ and close collaboration with reporting line and HQ in Germany
• 10 -15 years of working experience with solid knowledge in Business operations, controlling, finance and accounting.
• Bachelor of Business degree, or comparable
• Proven track record managing P&L and successful performance in project, system solution business. Experience in a manufacturing (controlling) environment will be of added advantage
• Strong Management and leadership mindset for stakeholder management and people development. Experience leading large teams and driving high performance culture
• Proven ability to work successfully in a multi-national environment and a matrix organization
• Effective communication, presentation and networking skills up to executive level
• Lead and proactively drive change and deliver compelling message to secure commitment and buy-in
• Inspire and motivate others to deliver results
• Excitement and drive for change while being empathetic to a successful organizations’ culture
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Digitalization Mindset to increase the degree of digitalization as much as possible