How can you help us make a difference as a Full-Time Warehouse Assistant?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow! By joining our manufacturing team, you will be directly responsible for ensuring a clean and clear work area for teammates to fully perform their job duties and our expectations!
What are your responsibilities?
- Primary tasks include Packing, Auditing, Housekeeping (removal of cardboard/plastic/pallet/dust waste/debris), Equipment Sanitization (via handheld sprayer/fogger), and General Operational Team Support (e.g., re-supply of packing materials, box making, material movement via pallet jack, etc.)
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of productivity and team focus
- Report all equipment, order, location, inventory, or process issues to the designated team member
- Interacts with supervisor, coordinators, inbound, inventory control, and outbound staff to reconcile open issues
- Other duties as assigned, which may include Picking, Cycle Counting, Receiving and Returns functions
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Computer skills required, to include warehouse management systems experience
- 2+ experience working in a high-volume distribution center or large retail operation
- Must be detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
What other skills would help you with this role?
- Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and/or PKMS Warehouse Management System preferred
- 2-3 years of direct operations experience
Workdays: Monday – Friday
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.