Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Regulatory Affairs Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Regulatory Affairs Summer Intern, you will be responsible for:
• In your activities you will assist with automation and digitalization projects for regulatory documentation including implementation and validation activities.
• You will take part in regulatory preparation activities for MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) audits.
• You will learn about the different types of FDA regulatory submissions and help the team complete the Siemens library of submission documentation
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• You have completed studies in biology and biochemistry.
• You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• You are organized.
• You have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You can work independently and within a team.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (rising junior or rising senior) studying biochemistry, biotechnology, information technology, or similar
• Completed some college studies in biology and biochemistry
• Must have a GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Must be available to work full time (40 hours/week) during the summer months
• Must be comfortable working in a fully virtual environment
• Must have permanent work authorization
• Must be based on the US east coast
Start date: Summer 2022, 3-month duration
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.