Rail systems must do one thing above all: run. With pioneering maintenance solutions – from diagnostics to data-based action recommendations, from quick delivery of replacement parts to strategically planned modernization – we ensure your systems' highest reliability and availability: 100% Railability. For us, good service means that we are there for our partners and customers when they need us – and even beyond. That is because we define ourselves by what we do. Every day, every hour, every minute. We help our customers move the world.Position Overview:
We are looking for a Material Handler to add to the Siemens Customer Service Warehouse team located in New Castle, DE. This person will handle all material, kits, and supplies transfers and perform any assigned warehouse task as determined by daily requirements for the day-to-day warehouse operation. Ideally, you will be highly organized, have phenomenal attention to detail, and have excellent communication and follow-up skills.Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all safety and environmental requirements for the storage and shipping of material, including regulated HazMat
- Use computer applications and computers to maintain accurate material flow transactions.
- Verifies and maintains stock documents.
- Performs cycle counting of all material in the warehouse.
- Unloads, receives, verifies, and counts material delivered to the warehouse.
- Packs and ships material back to vendors for repair or replacement.
- Uses small hand tools and may operate material handling equipment, including forklifts and hand jacks.
- Required education: High School Diploma, or GED required
- Required experience: The preferred candidate will have experience in warehousing or corresponding experience in a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment while maintaining an individual workload.
- Perform job duties with a focus on safety.
- Familiarity with Import/Export Processes and Compliance
- Forklift Experience
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs are available.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.