Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Senior Process Engineer
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for a high visibility, technical leadership opportunity. As a successful Senior Process Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Completing complex material specification, schematic preparation, and follow-up to ensure proper and effective implementation.
- Performing complex design, development, testing and modifications of solutions.
- Performing explanations and clarifies information to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of complex specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data
- Carrying out the communication of complex technical and commercial issues.
- Completing recommendations for complex new designs, new processes, or design changes to meet requirements.
- Translate product specifications for batch manufacturing with scales from 1 to 5000 liters into process requirements; identify all process inputs/outputs; identify the customers for every output, and understand their needs; identify the suppliers for every input and impose specifications
- Understand cause & effect relationships between process parameters and product performance; identify critical to quality (CTQ) process parameters; identify potential process failure modes & implement risk mitigations
- Identify all process CTQ measurement points; define all process CTQ warning and control limits, define data collection plan, develop response plan for out of control situations
- Process Validation: Verify performance against Process requirements. Validate performance against product specifications
- Provide general guidance or train support and/or professional staff.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, preferred.
- Minimum 5-8 years demonstrated successful experience in a related field
- Experience working in regulated industry such as ISO 9000, cGMP
- Batch Process Engineering experience in a Manufacturing/Industrial environment
- Experience with formal methodologies for Problem Solving
- Experience in identifying and developing new manufacturing processes
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Biologics industry
- Project Management experience
- Automated Batch Process Engineering experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Process Validation experience including knowledge of FMEA/Risk Analysis
- Knowledge of Lean; Continuous Improvement Tools
- Leadership skills in team or individual setting
TRAVEL EXPECTATION: 25%
Siemens Healthineers is not offering sponsorship for work authorization for this position.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
Review our Benefits Summary:
Explore the Siemens Benefits QuickStart https://benefitsatshs.com/ website to learn about our competitive Benefits plans which we proudly offer to our regular full-time employees. The QuickStart website can be accessed by clicking the link above or by copying and pasting it into your web browser’s address bar and selecting “Thinking of Joining Siemens” to the left of the page.
If you wish to find out more about the specifics before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.