- Currently enrolled as a undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Designing and developing Teamcenter framework and tools
- Creating tools, utilities and script development for automation
- Diving into requirements definition, in-depth analysis, and code implementation
- Discovering solutions to our problem reports
- Championing all steps in the software development lifecycle (specs, design, construction, test planning and execution)
- Validating software quality through unit testing, writing automated tests, and bug fixing
- Analyzing data and reviewing our build/test metrics to make key recommendations
- Studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong coding skills in C, C++, C#, JAVA or XML
- Have experience with, or able to learn, development environments (Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse), development tools, and Windows/Unix environments
- Write clean, robust and maintainable code
- Inspire collaboration
- Be a curious question asker
- Driven and self-motivated
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.