Product Manager, Data Solutions
About the Role
The Platform team is focused on enabling and scaling the BRI solution for our customers and external partners. The platform spans our SDK and associated APIs, external partner and customer vendor integrations, frontend enablement of integrations via mobile app add-ons, our data strategy, and enabling a best-in-class experience for our customers, customer development teams, and partner development teams.
As BRI’s solution expands and we begin to touch multiple stakeholders and scale our product across a growing partner ecosystem, we are looking for someone who is technically grounded with strong business intuition to step into our Product Management team and influence our future growth trajectory.
As part of our product management team, you will:
- Serve as a key interface between our Product team (which includes Engineering and UX / Design) and our customer-facing teams (including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, and Customer Success).
- Define common workflow requirements by learning from our customers, creating documentation and working closely with our UX and engineering teams to align your learnings with user experience best practices.
- to deliver an industry leading platform user experience.
- Perform continued market research of competing solutions.
- Understand the role of stakeholders in implementing our product solutions.
- Support implementation of pricing strategies that can meaningfully grow our recurring revenue streams.
- Help define unique user experiences and actionable insights for our customers, ranging from facility managers and heads of businesses, to developers and external partners.
- Partner with go-to-market teams to launch new features and support new roll outs.
- Constantly gather and prioritize feedback, both internal and external.
- Research and identify the data sets, KPIs, and benchmarks which will provide the greatest value to our customers, translate needs into use cases.
- Explore, evaluate, and implement best practices for building out and maintaining our SDK and associated data APIs for the developer persona.
- Define best practices for our data strategy, including standardization of reporting data and external data access.
- Work closely with our engineering team to ensure that our data platform is built for performance and scale to support a growing global customer base.
- Identify and implement best practices for onboarding external developers.
- Take a role in onboarding of developer partners and ongoing training processes.
- Partner with our data analyst team on execution of reports and other research projects.
Background and Experience:
- You have 2-5 years of Product Management experience working with SaaS software/mobile apps, data/platform engineering, APIs & related technologies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience shipping products, especially APIs.
- Proven track record working with your end users, customer service, analytics, and user research to continually improve the quality and impact of your products.
- Great to have: Previous experience in corporate real estate or workplace experience products.
- Great to have: Growth experience, scaling the user base for consumer or B2B2C products, partnering with sales and marketing.
- Great to have: experience with Tableau, Power BI, and other BI solutions.
- Great to have: Experience working with North Star Metric frameworks.
- Great to have: Experience scaling up processes.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption. (Candidates hired to work in USA)
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.