In line with business objectives, optimize current data structures/flows and database management mechanism, support team output analysis/insights among the various systems.
Areas of Responsibilities:
* Researches, analyzes, consolidates and interprets data using statistical and data analytics methods to create information on business-relevant topics, e.g. market environment, operational process and equipment performance etc.
* Conduct the interviews with different functions to understand the business requirement, work with technology/fulfilment team to design and implement the applications.
* Consolidate internal database in various systems, facilitate teams in building up the centralized database; and work with teams to improve our MDM – master data management.
*Responsible in analyzing the environmental changes, working with team to adjust the applications continuously.
*Take the role in maintaining and service desk to support global and local CRM tools.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in mathematics, Statistics, Computer and Information technology etc.
- +2 years experiences in big data and data management related fields.
- Experienced in Python, SQL, Tableau/Power BI related business intelligence tools, would be plus if familiar with Hadoop, and other ETL tools.
- Knowledge in data quality, MDM, data standardization, data security.
- Equipped with business sense, capable in handling interviews with business partners to understand the business requirement etc.
- Willing to work under pressure and can think innovativly.
- Working experience in B2B, data management experience in healthcare industries is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time