Healthineers Performance System transformation Coach works with leaders across the Asia Pacific region, empowering them with Lean and Agile Methods which enable them to continuously improve business performance
Areas of Responsibilities:
• As HPS Coach you will be providing practical training, consultancy, and coaching services to Siemens Healthineers management and employees on HPS Core & Advanced Methods, such as Structured Problem Solving, Strategy Deployment, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Management, Sales Funnel Management, Lead Handling, etc.
• Facilitate improvement events to address relevant business challenges and establish lighthouses and role model performance improvements
• Coach complex and critical improvement projects in AP
• Assist Head of HPS TC AP to execute HPS department strategy and drive initiatives
• Closely align with AP HPS Leader to empower HPS Key enablers in the business units
• Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. SCM /CRM /PLM Leaders) to understand business needs and thus set the base for your development and management of HPS advanced methods
• Promote HPS as the Siemens Healthineers business accelerator
• Other related projects or tasks assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, engineering or related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
• At least 8 years of working experience in different positions
• Relevant experience in organizing and leading improvement workshops, presentation of content, coaching experience beneficial
• Experience in Lean Management based Business Systems
• Practical experience in methods like Structured Problem Solving, Strategy Deployment, Visual Management, Coaching Routine, etc.
• Commercial / Sales & Marketing leadership experience
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time