Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Family Specific Responsibilities
- This position is part of the Managed Logistics organization and reports to the Senior Director responsible for the Managed Logistics Warehouse and Logistics Network. The position is responsible for Managed Logistics project management activities for various kinds of projects and is accountable to meet respective project goals in terms of time, cost, and quality. Position manages projects of medium to high complexity, medium customer and financial risk, with both internal and external organizational stakeholders.
- Identify and lead projects that include the organization’s outsourced activities, service providers, and regional units leading to improvements in service quality, cost, productivity, transparency and introduces new and enhanced functionality and features that enhance the customer experience and grows loyalty.
- Deliver project productivity commitments plus identify methods to measure and monitor productivity.
- Lead and deliver on activities that result in high levels of inventory control, manage costs to plan, and achieves critical performance measures.
· A BS Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or demonstrated equivalent experience in a logistics environment
Qualification/Experience (5 to 7 years demonstrated experience)
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and delivering productivity / cost saving.
- Demonstrated Experience with the Managed Logistics P41 SAP environment
- Demonstrated experience with the Managed Logistics 3PL warehouse and network environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Managed Logistics Order Processing and Deliver environment.
- Demonstrated experience with various transportation modes, implementation of new transportation modes and management of external transportation partners.
- Demonstrated experience managing various type of external partners and delivering on improvements.
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends and patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization and communicate clearly in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage up.
- Ability to adapt and perform in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a member of a team and knowing when their use is appropriate.
Key Working Relationships:
- CSML Process Owners
- External Partners
- Regional Units
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.