Are you passionate about Cybersecurity? Do you have experience in Product Marketing? Are you looking for a new challenge to improve your skills and career in a great working environment? If so, we are looking for you to move our holistic Cybersecurity approach to the next stage.
We are hiring a driven Product Marketing Manager that will be responsible for leading Product Marketing efforts to ensure market success for the products we build. Play a pivotal role in positioning and representing our solutions as the clear choice for internal and external customers by creating outstanding communication strategy and telling inspirational stories that demonstrate the value proposition of Cybersecurity offerings.
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain). Your preferred location will be asked during your application
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with business enablement to ensure that sales field receive comprehensive and relevant information on product development and strategy.
- Build the value proposition to put our Cybersecurity solutions into our customers’ needs and requests.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts, Service Owners and Sales Enablement Personnel to execute the sales strategy and create product messaging that differentiates our products and services from our competitors.
- Be an advocate for the customer and participate in the product and services development process to ensure that what we are building delivers true value to the customers.
- Ensure innovation is part of the Service and Product life cycle in order to evolve according with the market needs and technological trends.
- Stay up to date on Security content landscape to make content strategy recommendations and battle competitor's messaging.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager for 5+ years.
- Previous working experience in Cybersecurity field either software vendor or Professional Services Company for 5+ years.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great storytelling skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Creative thinker.
- Customer orientation.
- Highly motivation and entrepreneurship mindset.
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs? The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds including the Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
The CyberHub in Madrid is comprised of a diverse team of security experts who are passionate about their work. They enjoy contributing and collaborating in a fun, flexible environment with space to grow.
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time