At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Finance Senior Director
Acts as Business Partner to the Lifecycle Services Head. Plays a key role in defining the strategy of the Business Segment and leads Budgeting and long-term financial planning. In addition, work on the ongoing SaaS transition the Segment is in. Drives profitability improvement programs and identifies productivity measures. Handles Business Administration tasks, performs regular forecasts and analyses operational results. Handles special projects, including Due Diligence coordination of acquisitions and integration of acquired companies. Manages a team of 4 (US and India). Business has software revenue of $500M and additionally $300M Services revenue (managed by separate Service organization)
· Play key role in transitioning business to SaaS, incl. planning cost structure (operations cost) and defining a long-term financial plan
· Improve profitability of business / including reducing margin dilutive services
· Prepares Budgets and ensures spending within Budget
· Analyses performance of segment
· Act as a sparring partner to Segment lead
· Review and prioritize R&D and Product Marketing Investment
· Co-ordinate and support timely preparation of global Forecasts, ensuring consistency of approach and accuracy of data submission
· Perform special financial studies for management in conjunction with recommended or proposed plans.
· Implement and maintain product line reporting
· Proactively drive acquisitions
· Financial integration of acquired companies into Segment
· Ensure achievement of planned synergies of acquisitions
· Prepare Business Reviews with BU management
· Approve and monitor purchase requisitions
· Monitor headcount plan and approve headcount additions
· Identify and monitor productivity measures
· Perform regular cost reviews and communicate results
· Review commercial aspects of Royalty agreements and identify potential risks
· Portfolio Business Administration team
· Segment Head
· Segment Product Managers of both former segments
· SISW corporate functions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration
· MBA or CPA desirable
· 10+ years of proven track record of working in finance or accounting
· Track record of working as a Business Partner to a General Manager
· Strong accounting skills
· SAP primary system knowledge
· Experience in a software business (preferred)
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.