Pune | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Responsible for executing design and engineering for depot workshop and its equipment as per maintenance requirements of rolling stock, customer’s requirements for Indian and international projects.
- Design and Selection of depot workshop equipment along with Coordination and monitoring of vendors
- Integration of depot workshop equipment into the depot (e.g., civil interfaces)
- Planning and supervision of factory tests, onsite installation, testing and commissioning of the equipment
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- Expertise in depot workshop equipment along with Rolling stock technology, architectures & basic configurations, and maintenance needs.
Experience in Roling Stock maintenance (e.g. service technician) expected.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be minimum experience of 7-10 years along with bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering, preferably in Electrical / Electronic/ Mechanical engineering
- Hands on experience in rolling stock commissioning, DLP or maintenance for 4-5 years
- Knowledge of accompanying processes like requirements and change management, configuration plan, versioning / document list, review procedures
- Good Communication skills
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time