Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Sales Specialist in Al Khobar and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The function is responsible for Analytical Systems Portfolio business growth in KSA driving Product Promotion and Marketing activities to end customers / EPC / Consultants and Channels (Solution Partners) as Dedicated Sales and Service responsibility in the Business Unit Process Automation limited to KSA. The position is also responsible for actively driving the Training and Business Development activities to create a PULL effect to End-Customers, Consultants, EPC and also supporting Channel Sales Partners to achieve agreed Business Segment Volume Target in KSA.
- Develop Analytical Systems / Solutions / Services business in KSA and ensure profitable business growth through Portfolio Positioning, Promotion, and Pre- Sales activities for regional customers and channels (partners), supporting Digital Industries Regional Sales Target through its own portfolio related dedicated Sales and Service Business Growth in KSA.
- Contribute in driving Digitalization concept in the related (assigned) business segment in business unit Process Automation (Analytics Portfolio)
- Identification of Analytical Systems, Solutions and Service related market potential and maintain the CRM tool to increase market transparency to increase the market share with regional customers, using the sales steering and channel expansion concept (WIN, HARVEST, EXPAND)
- Actively participate in yearly Bottom-Up Sales Planning with Digital Industries mainstreamed Sales for the assigned Business Segment in Process Automation (Analytics Portfolio).
- Regularly Organize Road Shows / Webinars / Marketing & Promotion event in the region for End Customer / Consultants / EPC
- Increase his/her assigned portfolio related Service Sales and Maintenance Contracts with Key End-Customers in KSA
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- 3 - 5 years experience in Process Analytical Systems / Services / Products related Sales & Promotion, Positioning, Pricing, Competition and Account
- Development in the Middle East.
- Know How about assigned DI PA MI AP (Analytical Products / Systems / Services) incl. related Digitalization portfolio
- Offer Preparation: Pricing, Estimation, Bid preparation, Negotiation skills
- Engineering Methods and Principles
- Skills to produce alternate schemes/proposals
- Skills to calculate Risks
- Competition Analysis and Strategy
- Able to understand basic commercial conditions
- Technical and Commercial Contract analysis skills
- Service Sales / Maintenance Contracts
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time