Sales Specialist Factory Automation Partner Development
Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling assigned products to Factory Automation Distribution and system integration partners, who sell Siemens products to their own customer base, in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets. Ensures Partners technical competencies development and opportunity transparency in SieSales CRM tool. Identify new potential partner candidates.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Plans sales volumes and potentials of target Factory Automation distributors and System Integrators.
* Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
* Analyses distributors' markets, strategy, position and needs, investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
* Prepares contacts and builds and maintains a customer-focused network.
* Supports distributors directly in cost-/benefit analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
* Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation with other professionals involved and management.
* Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to setting up respective product developments, projects or services programs.
* May act as point of contact in commercial matters.
* Completes sales and revenue-related key reporting.
* ensures partners competency development
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time