Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Shape the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technologies around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers;
- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens Healthineers is proud to be a Great Place to Work-certified company® in Canada for 2020-2021, 2021 Best Workplaces in Ontario™, and 2021 list of Best Workplaces™ for Women.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications, digital services and clinical Point of Care diagnostic products, that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. Our 800 employees in Canada located across Canada and 54,000 worldwide, work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide.
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year.
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device.
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada and around the world.
Under the supervision of the Head of R&D; the Agile Transformation Lead will utilize experience in Agile methodologies, change management and coaching to effectively drive the adoption and utilization of standard Agile practices. These standard Agile practices will be used to scale our product development process with the aim to increase quality standards and improve our predictability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Agile Transformation Lead / Chief Scrum Master will have several years of experience in Agile methodologies and the change management processes inherent in driving a company culture to best practices around Agile project management. The focus will be working with key departments, including engineering, analytics, operations, and customer facing to adopt standard Agile practices that can be used to scale our product development process.
- This position will be responsible for facilitating projects from initial kick-off meetings to requirements, resourcing creation of scrum boards, daily stand-ups, sprints, backlog grooming across multiple concurrent projects, and driving Product Increment planning.
- The candidate will:
- Work with key stakeholders to design the project goals and success markers, and determine how success will be measured and tracked.
- Ensure the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members to hit their goals.
- Act as a liaison between the project team and the Chief Product Owner (CPO).
- Regularly prepare and present progress reports and work with the CPO to ensure all projects are aligned with furthering organizational goals.
- Help the CPO to identify resource conflicts and constraints in order for the executive team to have transparency into future resource needs.
- Coach PO’s and team members in areas of need/understanding to enable Agile best practices and provide the necessary dynamics (including communication, accountability, support) to be successful in delivering on project goals.
Note: Duties are not limited to those listed above. Additional duties may be assigned as required. However, reasonable accommodations will be made if all possible under business conditions.
- Regular interaction with R&D personnel, Enterprise Agile Coach, Product Leaders, Product owners, Chief Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Chief Scrum Masters.
- Personnel from Operations, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Marketing as required.
Skills & Qualifications (Education and Experience)
- 8+ years of experience as an Agile Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree, PMP certification and/or Certified Scrum Master certification and/or Scaled Agile (SAFE) certification is preferred but any combination of certifications or experience deemed acceptable to Siemens Healthineers.
- Proven leadership and motivation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Can maintain a high level of energy and engagement
- A love to learn and improve as a leader of Agile, process excellence and scalability across the organization
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Healthcare sector experience working in an FDA regulated industry (e.g., Medical devices, Pharma, etc.) preferred. Experience with Hardware and Medical Device development strongly preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Azure DevOps, TFS, and TargetProcess
In our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity, Siemens Healthineers requires employees, contractors, and business partners to be fully vaccinated with relevant dose(s) of a Health Canada approved vaccine for all new hires by their start date.
“Fully vaccinated” means it has been 14 days after receiving the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (i.e. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and which may include, at the Company’s discretion, any further doses in accordance with Health Canada guidelines.Exemptions will only be granted for medical reasons or on the basis of a protected ground under applicable human rights legislation
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: EPOCAL INC.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.