Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Basic understanding on evaluation of raw materials (Castings, Forgings, Plates etc.) based on applicable coded and standards.
· Good understanding of reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
· Should be able to review applicable Welding Procedure specification (WPS), Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) and Welder Performance Qualification (WPQ).
· Should be able to inspect patter8ns.
· Should be able to inspect machining marking for castings
· Should have good exposure in machining processes, machining inspection and GD & T.
· Should be able to prepare and approve Quality Assurance Plan.
· Should understand and guide suppliers for end to end process of casting & forgings
· Should have minimum 5 years hand on experience on DP, UT, MPT and RT. (Knowledge of DIN NDT codes is an added advantage)
· Should be able to provide technical inputs/RCA for quality issues in Raw Material
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Should be BE in Mechanical having minimum 08 Years of experience / Diploma in Mechanical having minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
· NDT in ASNT level II in DP, UT, MPT, RT and VT.
· Having certification of Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
· Should have good knowledge on Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS Project).
· Should bave basic knowledge on QC tools.
· Should be collaborative and decision maker.
· Review and understanding on different national and international standards (IS, ASME, ASTM, EN, DIN etc).
· Should have good knowledge in NCR management
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time