If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
The manufacturing industry is facing its largest transformation process. And we want to ensure the industry's success in the future. To do so, we need forward-thinkers who have an eye for the bigger picture; and clever minds looking for answers. Help us get the manufacturing industry ready for “Industry 4.0.”
For Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (苏州西门子电器有限公司), we are looking for a Equipment Electrical Engineer (设备电气工程师).
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1.In the job, put Environment, Occupational Health and Safety as the top priority, and follow the requirement of SEAL Safe Production Responsibility.
2. Electrical design for equipment controlling, PLC and IPC programming;
3. Organizing internal training;
4. Archiving all the related materials like drawings, user guide, backup program etc.;
6. Setup equipment spare list;
7. Participate in investment completion program.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Mechatronics or automation.;
2. More than five years working experience, team management experience is preferred;
3. Have the ability of electrical hardware design and skillfully use E-plan;
4. Be familiar with Siemens S7-300 / 400, S7-1200 / 1500 PLC \ HMI, and good skill on TIA Portal software;
5. Be familiar with Siemens drive system SINAMIC S120 /V90, Know well on parameter configuration and troubleshooting;
6. Advanced English in both oral and writing;
7. Proactive, serious and responsible, with team spirit.
If you are interested, please just apply for the position. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time