1. Make a good connection between the financial department and the business department, and help the business department to solve problems and realize the fundamental value with financial expertise
2. Annual budget planning, preparation, implementation supervision and coordination
3.Establish business monitoring digital analysis system, continuously track business data, and form regular statements, including but not limited to product cost analysis, capacity analysis, inventory analysis, etc.
4. Prepare monthly analysis reports required by German and China headquarters
1. Proficient in Excel, PPT and operation skills
2. Familiar with Qlik, Python, UiPath etc.
3. Familiar with SAP
4.Three years of financial analysis work experience for joint venture company
5. Good English speaking,reading and writing
Siemens NUMERICAL Control (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. tianjin branch is located in Tianjin Beichen Economic Development Zone, covering an area of nearly 10,000 square meters.The company consists of two production workshops of machining and assembly, and several functional departments of product management, R&D, quality, logistics, after-sales service and business.The main business of gear motor research and development, production and after-sales service in one.The products are widely used in port, coal, cement, steel and other heavy industry and light industry such as automobile, airport, logistics, food and beverage industry.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time