Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· Build, Test and Deploy RPA solution as per Process definition document
· Contribute shared code/Object library
· Troubleshoot / Maintain existing code
· Consult / Contribute process reengineering workshops
· Prepare Solution Design Documents
· Manage ongoing maintenance of the code
· Develop custom components/code using VB /C#
· Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide necessary support for new/existing clients.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· At least 3+ years experience working on both Blue Prism & UiPath
· Experienced with all kinds of RPA automations like Web/SAP/Java/Citrix
· Good analytical skills and problem-solving ability
· Knowledge and experience in C#, VB and SQL
· Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus
· Experience in agile development and project management (e.g., Scrum) is a strong plus
· High flexibility to adapt to a fast-changing technological and organizational environment
· Flexibility work in any shift based on client requirements
· Strong communication skills, stakeholder management skills
· A mindset for curiosity, ownership and positivity, fitting well within our organizational culture
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time