We help our customers develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently.
For those and a lot more future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge – we support our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customer’s problems.
If you want to start your journey in supporting us, this could be your first step!
Your role will involve:
• Support a team of consultants in various global projects and mostly their management with their daily tasks:
• You will support management with overarching topics for offer creation, customer coordination and administration and keeping things on track
• Getting people onboarded to our team, keeping our knowledge bases up-to-date andkeeping up with newest standards (e.g. ordering new equipment)
• Support our consultants with status reporting, process documentation and other coordination activities
• To manage daily data queries and to prepare reports, development of all internal formats & maintaining and developing different trackers
• Supporting and organizing workshops, team events, knowledge sharing and external events
Skill / Competences
• Self-driven and proactive, should be quick to learn and understand process and technical topics
• Great Communication Skills and some exposure to Project management
• Willing to work in Flexible timings to support our management and the team
• Willingness to learn about the extraction of data from Database, Raw data files etc..
• English language, German is a plusWhat we can offer to you in Prague:
- Insights in international projects in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to learn in different management and project levels to capitalize on your capabilities
- Flexibility in your working hours
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time