- Ensure successful product launches in responsible product(s)
- Define the Targets and develop, based on the corporate tools, adequate launch packages.
- Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities and delivering corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
- Reports processes to the respective departments and handles the data update together with business line.
- Formalize the respective Marketing and business plans, supports Marketing and Sales Meetings. Working with our sales colleagues to update the tools, marketing policy and sales target using our existing data. Develop opinion leaders.
- Ensure the direct connection with corporate
- Ensure together with RA/QS and according to ISO rules the withdrawals of products and the complaint handling.
- Other projects or tasks assigned by company.
- At least 3 years experience in marketing within diagnositcs industry. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages. Adequate marketing experience and proven success record.
- IVD (preferred), Pharmaceutical or Med Device Marketing at country level desirable.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
- Experience of instrument in marketing or sales is a plus.
- Fluent of Engligh both written and verbally.
- Excellent presentation skills.Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel.
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
- Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
- A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- University degree, preferred in Medical or natural sciences, at least 3 years adequate job experience and knowledge of sales and competition in the market, medical diagnostic experience is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time