- You will be part of a small team that provides the service for a Teamcenter system in the environment of Production Planning with a T4S interface to a central SAP system
- You will be responsible for the administration, further development and maintenance of the Teamcenter system within the team
- As activities of the service you will do technical user support, proactive monitoring of the system, but you will also analyze the requirements of our users and elaborate solutions as part of change requests as well as prepare system updates, assist with tool analysis, tests, documentation and error correction.
- Detailed technical tasks in the service are e.g., server and database management, creation/adjustment of stylesheets, SW patch deployment, built of client installation packages
- You will coordinate with the colleagues involved in production planning and production, other IT departments as well as developers and external service providers.
- Besides the work in the service you will take part in varying projects to further develop the footprint of Teamcenter and the general PLM landscape within Siemens Mobility
- Task within the project can be: Responsibility for requirements gathering, gap analysis, to-be process definition, solution definition, implementation, testing
- 3+ years of experience in configuration, installation and customer specific extension of Teamcenter systems including interfaces to third party systems (e.g., SAP) as well as a high degree of process understanding
- University education in computer science, mechanical engineering or similar appreciated (but we won´t reject your CV just because you don´t have a degree)
- Application and technical knowledge of Teamcenter and Digital Manufacturing, especially in the areas of data modelling in Business Modeller DIE (BMIDE), manufacturing and process planning in Teamcenter Manufacturing Process Planner and BOM handling in Structure Manager as well as Change Management and the VisViewer.
- Skills and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows
- Knowledge of Teamcenter architecture
- Experience with T4S interface including monitoring and, job clean-up
- Preferable experience in project and service management
- Proficiency in English – at our company, you will use it daily
- Knowledge of German or willingness to learn would be a strong advantage
- Willingness to travel (around 10%)
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time