We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and implement augmented reality-, mixed reality-, mobile- and web-based applications for diverse industrial business cases ( i.e. 3D-simulations, Digital Twins, Operator Training Systems, Serious Games etc).
- Implement 3D-simulations, visualizations and game-functionalities based on defined user scenarios
- Create design specifications and translate into functional 3D-games and simulations
- Communicate with vendors, customers and partners to integrate media assets and to deliver high-quality software
- Design, build, and maintain high-quality and reusable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of implemented applications
- Identify bugs and bottlenecks, implement solutions to mitigate these problems
- Be a part of Software development activities including:
- Coding, unit testing and integration
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Produce high quality and innovative deliverables for our customers
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD in Computer Science or in related areas
- Very good command of English
- 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing 3D-Apps using Unity Framework
- Proven skills and experience with AR/VR/XR technologies is a must.
- Hands-on and proven experience with Unity3D and other game engines ( Unreal, VBS3 ) is a must.
- Familiarity with latest device technologies and platforms (Google Cardboard, Oculus Gear VR, Oculus Rift, Google VR SDK, PlayStation VR, Microsoft HoloLens, Google Tango, WebVR etc. ) is a plus
- Proven skills and experience with building mobile apps (Google Android, Apple iOS, Apple Swift, Objective C) is preferred.
- Good knowledge in the fundamentals of 3D game design, development, and usage of 3D math
- Experience and familiarity in automation technology, sensor technology and industrial software solutions is a plus.
- Familiarity with Siemens NX PLM Software ( NX CAD, NX CAM, NX CAE), Tecnomatix Plant Simulation and similar industrial software is a plus.
- Experience converting CAD/CAM drawings into game engines is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile Methodology, TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
- Passionate for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time