We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries
What are my responsibilities?
- Propose new ideas and technical solutions to satisfy the needs of our customers
- Software development activities in the industrial domain, including documentation, design, prototyping, coding, unit testing, integration and testing
- Agile software development activities including
- Participating in review process
- Taking part in the complete product life-cycle
- Producing high quality project deliverables on time
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
- Very good command of English
- Minimum 3 years of experience and strong knowledge with C++/Qt Framework is a must
- Strong knowledge of QML markup language
- Advanced knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Design principle & patterns
- Strong knowledge and experience in the development methods and tools (debugging, versioning, tests) under Linux and / or Windows
- Experience with formal software quality through code review, static code analysis, unit testing, test automation
- Experience with source control tools (Git, TFS)
- Passionate for developing simple and clean code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS internals is preferred
- Familiarity with CI / CD mechanisms is preferred
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time