- BS/MS CS/EE or equivalent.
- Product manager with ability to manage technical staff and define product strategy/roadmap.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence manage other elements of a cross functional product development team (R&D, QA, Field Engineers).
- Have a strong background in integrated circuit design, integrated circuit layout, physical verification, and circuit verification
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to develop and deliver compelling content for internal and external audiences
- Knowledge of industry trends including, but not limited to, foundry process technologies, integrated circuit design needs and computing standards.
- Knowledge of industry data formats and concepts such as LEF/DEF, Open Access, Liberty, and Verilog
- Ability to synthesize and formulate broad, high-level functional requirements into concrete product specifications
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.