Siemens Healthineers is seeking a Statistician to join our Healthcare Diagnostics business based in Llanberis. This collaborative Statistician role comes with an attractive salary and a positive workplace culture.
This role could be based on site or from home.
As our Statistician, you will serve as a subject matter expert in biological statistics to support a variety of activities related to the manufacture of automated immunoassay products.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the tasks you could expect to do:
• Apply statistical methods to collect, organize, analyse and interpret data and apply statistical principles to design and analyse multi-variable experiments.
• Prepare reports to document statistical outputs.
• Develop processes and tools to support site operations with regard to statistical matters.
• Educate staff on the use of statistical techniques and how they can apply to routine activities.
To apply, you will need to have gained a post-graduate or graduate degree in in statistics or bio-statistics and have significant experience in a comparable work environment where complex statistical analysis is a key output.
You should also have demonstrable experience in using a wide range of statistical techniques which may include multivariate regression, ANOVA, nested models, contingency tables, repeated measurements, method comparison, robust methods, hypothesis tests, sample size, bootstrapping and outlier, trending and error analysis, etc., as well as knowledge of advanced terms, concepts and theories related to statistics and mathematics.
Other essential skills and attributes include:
• Ability to design and implement statistical models for particular data analyses and problem solving.
• Proficiency with statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, RStudio, Minitab, etc.).
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to covey complex statistical matters in layman’s terms.
If this Statistician job in Llanberis excites and motivates you, then please apply today. We'd love to hear from you.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time