We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do:
Manage the Quality related to supplier products through the use of quality tools with the obejective assuring compliance of the material received leading a team of Quality professionals.
- Develope supplier supplier throgh the use KPI such as Supplier Incident Rate and Supplier Failure Rate.
- Follow up to the non-conformant product related to supplier deliveries.
- Implementation of Corrective and Preventive Actions Plan with Supplier.
- Perform On Site Audit to top Offender Supplier ( AMEF Audit, Performance Audit, Pre Assessment Audit
- Manage the First Sample Approval process with External Suppliers using PPAP Tool
-Lead Quality Teams
What will you need to succeed?
- Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5 - 7 years of experience on similar position as SQM or SQA.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge in SAP
- ASQ Certifications if possible
- Knowledge in Core Tools, preferable certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time